Certifying and Submitting Expense Reports
This is the electronic signature process to submit your expense report. The University is adamant that each employee completes this step for him or herself.
- You will receive an email notifying you that your report is ready for certification and submission.
- Log into your MY.CU portal by:
- Navigating to my.CU.edu
- Log in using your identikey and password
- Select MY.TOOLS tab and click the Open CU Expense System button
- In the Active Work Section under the Expense Reports tab select the report you wish to submit.
- Review the transactions in this report
- Verify receipts by:
- Going to the Receipts drop down menu, and click View Receipts in New Window
- Make sure all receipts are attached, correct and legible
- Submit report by clicking the Submit Report button in the Upper Right hand corner
- In the Final Review window click strong Submit Report again
- If Approval Flow window appears click Submit Report again, then close
- At this point, your report is successfully submitted and your Approving Official is automatically notified of the submission. You can log out.
For help, CIPS employees may e-mail
Additionally the Finance & Procurement Help Desk can provide assistance via phone or email at (303) 837-2161, or FinProHelp@cu.edu