I need a travel card:
- All employees applying for a travel card must submit a
Travel Card Application.
- In addition, all applicants must also complete the online Travel & Travel Card Training course. You must pass the short quiz in order to obtain the card. You're training will appear under your "MY.TRAINING" in your my.cu.edu within 2-4 business days.
- Log into your MY.CU portal by
- Navigating to my.CU.edu
- Log in using your identikey and password
- Select the MY.TRAINING tab
- Select the "Click here for Skillsoft - CU Learning Center...Online and Instructor Led Training (ILT). This will open a new window.
- Select "Catalog." This will open all of the trainings in specific folders.
- Select "University of Colorado Courses"
- Select the "Budget & Finance" folder. You will find the travel training in thsi folder.
For help, CIPS employees may e-mail
Additionally the Finance & Procurement Help Desk can provide assistance via phone or email at (303) 837-2161, or FinProHelp@cu.edu