Learn about CU travel policies by completing this online course. By following these procedures you
will receive the maximum reimbursement in the shortest amount of time
- Logon to the CU Boulder campus portal; choose the CU Resources tab.
- Under the Training section, select Start SkillSoft
- Open the catalog and select "University of Colorado Courses"
- Under the Budget and Finance Folder is the course titled "Travel and Travel Card Training"
- Click the "launch" link next to the course to begin the training
For help, CIPS employees may e-mail
Additionally the Finance & Procurement Help Desk can provide assistance via phone or email at (303) 837-2161, or FinProHelp@cu.edu